SAP Treasury Solution Analyst (m/f) - Germany
The SAP Treasury Solution Analyst role is part of the Service Operations team, which ensures the smooth operation of the Global SAP Production environment. In this role, you will be responsible for providing Finance Treasury support services that ensure the smooth running of the SAP production environment.
- Analysis and resolution of incoming Incidents and Service Requests.
- Providing 2nd & 3rd Level Support (focus on SAP ECC moduleTreasury) to the finance end users, resolving system errors and implementing small enhancements.
- Creating and updating relevant documentation such as Functional and Design Specifications.
- Perform and assist with root cause analysis of incidents.
- Ensuring all activities are delivered in line with SoX and GxP compliance needs.
- Engaging with 3rd party vendors providing services.
- Cooperating with internal SAP project teams depending on respective business requirements and technical solution.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience customizing/configuring SAP Treasury (covering Treasury and Risk Management, Cash and Liquidy Management, In House Cash, Bank Communication Management).
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
- Familiar with SAP Solution Manager and ITIL processes.
- Know-how in Cherwell is a plus.
- Very good English skills; German and /or French are a plus.