SAP Technology Consultant (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
For our Head Office we are looking for a SAP Technology Consultant (m/f)
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide consulting expertise and hands-on support for various national and international SAP projects.
- Sizing, ordering and technical configuration of SAP systems.
- Maintain system landscape in close cooperation with company SAP Solution Architects.
- Development and maintenance of ITIL-compliant documentation.
- Interaction with application support team to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Define/maintain routines for transition to production and handover to support organization.
- 3rd level support, subject matter expert of SAP Technologies.
- Long-term experience with SAP Technologies from various SAP implementation and upgrade projects.
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience with SAP Technologies, Oracle and SAP HANA databases.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English.
- SAP certifications are an advantage.
- Willingness to travel across Europe.