SAP Technical Analyst – Order to Cash Distribution & Logistics Job - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
We are seeking energetic, forward-thinking professionals to join our Information Technology group in Prague. As part of that team, you will join our new IT Global Innovation Center focused on developing and applying advanced capabilities in information sciences, information security, mobility, social media and big data. You will have the opportunity to work on global teams to identify and tackle the biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. We offer project-based rotations to help with your professional development, and a flat, collaborative environment. Overall, our new Global Innovation Center in Prague offers technology professionals incredible opportunities to learn from others across the globe, to challenge themselves, and to enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
We are seeking individual with the following qualifications, skills and Experience:
• MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent in Business Engineering, Economics Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering.
Minimum 2 year relevant work experience on SAP products with focus on Distribution and Logistics. Good understating of all the logistics processes is a necessity. Experience with IDOCS and/or EDI interfaces.
The individual must also demonstrate the following:
• Excellent knowledge of English, other languages will be considered a plus.
• Good collaboration and communication skills.
• Good analysis and documentation skills; focus on objectives.
• Problem solving attitude.
• Experience of large scale IT solutions, governance and release management matured in complex organizations, will be considered a plus.
• Good business perspective overview.
The successful candidate will be focused on Order to Cash (OtC) processes and activities.The individual will oversee sales and distribution aspects of the on-going support and maintenance of ERP applications.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring resolution of issues in accordance to the business model and the change management proceedure.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Working with regional and global resources to ensure oversight on ERP functional work, specifically around distribution and logistics.
• Provide operational support oversight for ERP application (s) within the scope of Global ERP Operations and Managed Services.
• Working closely with Global ERP Operations functional/technical leads, and various development teams to schedule, communicate, and ensure appropriate support collaboration for key system changes and projects.
• Ability to write and validate functional Specification Documents with a need to communicate with other functional/technical areas as well as Legacy systems.
• Continue to increase functional knowledge of the application(s) to help reduce costs through continuous improvements while providing a high level of support.
• Ensure the Managed Services partner maintain good System Documentation, and ensure ongoing GMP and Sarbanes-Oxley system compliance through proper Documentation and SOPs in a Pharmaceutical highly-regulated environment.
Nice to have:
• SAP R/3 certification on a technical area in latest SAP Releases.
• Experience in the design, configuration, implementation, and integration of order management, billing and accounts receivable, financial supply chain management, credit control and cash application.
• Knowledge of external tax packages for tax and VAT calculations.
• Knowledge of distribution & logistics
• Knowledge of global trade services (SAP)
• Demand management and capacity planning.
• Competitive remuneration
• Position in a leading global healthcare company
• Challenging career
• Professional growth based on performance
• Innovative and flexible working environment
• Wide range of benefits
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Service Delivery/Management Job Title:SAP Technical Analyst – Order to Cash Distribution & Logistics
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Logistics, Distribution, Engineer, SAP, ERP, Operations, Engineering, Technology