SAP Solution Architect - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The SAP solution Architect provides thought leadership designing and implementing Strategies and Solution which aims to accelerate the Business Value Creation (ultimately Value to the Patient) and the Customer Satisfaction out of the SAP Application Portfolio cross functional domains.
- Innovative SAP (Industry) Solution and Technologies ( Hana, Simple Suite),
- SAP Mobile Solutions
- Leveraging from existing capabilities ( through functional enhancement, upgrade... ) to increase system adoption and usage
The SAP Solution Architect is responsible for :
- understanding industry trends and manage new technology introduction to maximize business benefits.
- designing and implementing SAP Application roadmap (3-5years), architecture, technology and solutions supporting the business and IT goals.
In his role, he/she has to engage with the key business stakeholders ,external and internal IT partners and comply with IT governance and Enterprise architecture guidelines.
- Understand and translate business and IT strategies into actionable roadmap and architecture for SAP Application Portfolio cross functional domain.
- Monitor the SAP Application, their adoption (usage) before evolving initiatives which aim to maximize the value generated out of our assets .
- Explore market trends, best industries practices to emerge SAP Innovative Solutions and Technologies fulfilling his/her strategy till educating the organization on those.
- Develop and communicate functional and technology roadmaps justified by solid business case proof of concept or prototypes whenever required
- Defend his/her roadmap, project idea and business case to get them approved by senior leadership ( both business and IT) and decision makers.
- Manage project to efficiently deliver his/her strategy and goals.
- Measure the realization of the benefits generated out of the new solutions and strive for optimization through continuous improvement.
Desired Skills & experiences
- Education and Language:
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Fluent in English ( Written / Oral ), other languages (French, Dutch) are valuable asset
- Be an Expert:
- 7+ years direct experience with SAP Solution’s and technologies in the architecture or development area coupled with deep experience in SAP ECC.
- Demonstrated expertise and understanding of architecture, applications, infrastructure, systems design and integration.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following technologies Hana Suite, SAP's user experience (UX), SAP Fiori, Personas…)
- Get as a team
- Demonstrated accountability and be driven by patient value creation
- Ability to rally up the experts through partnership and work in a collaborative environment, connecting with people and share experience
- Team player.
- Hatch the egg :
- Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy.
- Excellent organization skills & ability to work effectively and independently while prioritizing tasks in a fast changing environment.
- Strong project management skills and high performer ensuring agile delivery of complex solution complying with high quality standards.
- Market our Value
- Experience in explaining difficult concepts to decision makers (both technical and non-technical audience) to help shape technology strategy.
- Demonstrated thought leadership and ability to influence a large group of people
- Demonstrated storytelling and impactful presentation skills
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, SAP, ERP, Engineer, Technology, Engineering