SAP Service Desk Management Lead (m/f) - Germany
For our Head Office we are looking for a SAP Service Desk Management Lead (m/f)
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead the SAP CoE Service Desk team by managing performance as well as coaching and developing the team.
- Providing service reviews detailing service desk performance to business/OneIT stakeholders.
- Acting as a key escalation point for major service failures.
- Ensuring service failures have minimal impact on business operations.
- Driving continuous service improvement for all processes relating to the service desk
- Management of 3rd party and internal vendors providing services. Includes partnering with vendors to ensure delivery of defined SLAs and contractual agreement.
- Longtime hands on experience as a Service Specialist for Applications (SAP).
- Excellent analytical skills to understand performance metrics, identify service issues and take mitigating actions to resolve.
- Experience in managing external service providers and able to drive tender processes.
- Ability of working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of Agile and ITIL methodology.
- Strong service delivery skills.