SAP SD – Advanced Business Analyst - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- This is your chance to join our company, world leader in diabetes care and become part of a dynamic and global environment in the maintenance part of our IT organization. We are looking for a SAP Logistic business analyst, with interest and experience within Sales and distribution (SD).
- You will join the Manufacturing IT department India which is part of Corporate IT in our company A/S that employs 200 + highly skilled IT professionals.
- We are part of a greater SAP community with 100+ employees, in Denmark and India, providing SAP services to the entire global organisation across the value chain.
- We are closely engaged with all company business areas, to identify and implement optimal solutions for the business.
- SAP is a strategic priority in our company and we are working on a portfolio of activities and projects that will leverage the usage of SAP across the company.
- You will join a team of dedicated SAP Logistics professionals and you will get the opportunity to work across both with SAP Logistics broadly and the SD module specifically.
- The job entails a broad range of system management activities as we in our company are in the process of establishing the company Corporate IT India organisation in the same location.. Business travel is to be expected to coordinate and manage work with the organisation in Denmark.
- You will be driving / participating in strategic project initiatives of varying sizes and complexity.
- To have involved in various stages of implementation from Blueprinting, Gap Analysis, Realization, Testing, Go-Live, Post-Live Production Support, User Training, and Documentation.
- Possess Expertise in developing Test Scenarios/Scripts for Unit, Integration, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Cross-functional Integration Skills of SDStrong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, ensuring business continuity and optimal application functionality.You will become part of a dedicated SD team providing hands on configuration and functional 2nd level support.
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record with experience of functional support or functional consulting on implementation projects within the SAP SD module.
- It is preferable that the candidate has strong overall business process experience.
- It is an advantage if the candidate knows of ITIL and preferable have a foundation certification.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written), and as a person you are structured, business oriented, outgoing with a global mind-set.
- You are able to manage relations and have a strong ability to collaborate and communicate. Degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Life Science or related field or Master degree with Engineering or equivalent with 5 - 6 Years’ experience.
- Strong conceptual understanding of, and experience with, the SAP Logistic landscape and preferably knowledge and experience in the SD area specifically.
- IT experience covering specification, design, development, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions
- Preferably domain knowledge of SAP Logistics from an international pharmaceutical company
- You have experience with configuration and solid understanding of integration between the modules and systems.
- You possess strong analytical skills, seek alternative solutions, self-driven, responsible, high degree of quality mind-set and involve other people to handle risks and dilemmas
- Team player who can work both in teams and still be able to work independently, focus on efficiency and business value in all tasks being executed, and communicate productively with clients
- Ability to work with both super users and Line of business.Good time management and organization skills; the ability to prioritize own work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of work
- Experience from working in a project oriented, international matrix organisation
- Strong experience with support processes including use of tools and ITIL processes
- Experience from working in a service level based organisation and managing service level agreements with customers and vendors
- Ability to travel