SAP SD-CRM Senior Analyst - United States
KARL Storz (company)
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc., (KSEA) is an affiliate of KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, an international leader for more than 70 years in reusable endoscope technology, encompassing all endoscopic specialties. Based in Tuttlingen, Germany, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG is a family-owned company that designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on visionary design, precision craftsmanship and clinical effectiveness.
Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KSEA is responsible for all U.S. distribution of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1® integration technologies.
The SAP CRM/SD Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for designing/implementing technical solutions and managing projects related to the Sales to Cash and Service to Cash functional areas in SAP CRM and ECC 6.0 implementation. The perfect candidate will have extensive experience with SAP CRM, Sales and Distribution (SD) module and ECC Customer Service (CS) module within SAP. He/She will be responsible to understand, design and implement processes in the sales to cash and service to cash area. This will include following areas: CRM service ticket processing, CRM Service order and repair order processing, CRM Categorization, ECC Sales order processing, ECC delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, ECC repair order processing, ECC service notifications processing, ECC service order processing, resource related biling, In-House (depot) and onsite repair processing using SAP CRM and ECC etc. This candidate will also be responsible to perform initial middleware setup and resolve any middleware issues from functional side. This individual must have an in depth understanding of sales/service process integration with other functional areas like materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM) and finance and controlling (FI-CO).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strategic Planning and Research (10%)
- Research new technologies and remain abreast of industry standards and best practices in sales area of SAP, analyze potential impact on company systems and inform management of actions needed or other recommendations
- Identify opportunities in current system design which will,
- Add value to the business,
- “Simplify, Standardize and Automate” processes in sales to cash process across various companies.
Project Management and Change Management (30%)
- Act as Technical lead for projects in SAP CRM, SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and SAP Customer Service (CS) functional areas.
- Responsible to prepare project plan and coordinating with all stake holders including end users, business project manager, Executive steering committee, analysts, developers and external consultants.
- Resolve issues or escalate them to steering committee.
- Create test plan and perform risk assessment
- Coordinate integration and regression testing
- Plan project go-live preparation, go-live
Development and Documentation (50%)
- Work with all the stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Design and develop solutions in the functional area of SAP CRM, SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and SAP Customer Service (CS) for multiple companies in North America Region using latest available SAP functionalities and best business practices.
- Coordinate development activities with other analysts and developers
- Perform Unit testing
- Responsible for creating following project documentation,
- Business blueprint
- Functional Specifications
- Test Scripts
Production Support (10%)
- Perform 2nd level production support for the tickets submitted by end users via remedy system. Propose and execute configuration changes and/or enhancements to the existing system to resolve production support issues.
- Update status of assigned tickets in remedy and inform business units accordingly.
- Responsible for communicating with end-users, providing training support (as needed) and working within agreed upon production support service levels..
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE REQUIRED:
- Ability to understand business strategy, analyze business processes and develop technical solutions to support the enterprise
- Detailed real-world full cycle implementation experience and proficiency in CRM and SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and SAP Customer Service (CS) modules of ECC 6.0. Candidate will have extensive experience with SAP CRM Service Management, SAP ECC Sales and Distribution (SD) and ECC Customer Service (CS) module. He/She should be fluent in the sales to cash process including the following areas: CRM service ticket processing, CRM Service order and repair order processing, CRM Categorization, ECC / CRM variant configuration, ECC Sales order processing, ECC delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, ECC repair order processing, ECC service notications processing, ECC service order processing, resource related biling, In-House (depot) and onsite repair processing using SAP CRM and ECC etc. This candidate will also be responsible to resolve any middleware from functional side. This individual must have an in depth understanding of sales/service process integration with other functional areas like materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM) and finance and controlling (FI-CO).
- Experience in managing small to medium size SAP implementations is must
- Knowledge of ASAP methodology
- Excellent Communication skills (Written, Verbal, and Presentation) with ability to sell concepts and ideas to a diverse range of internal customers.
- Ability to speak German is highly desirable
- Good team player
- Proven ability to provide technical leadership in order to build quality business solutions on time and within budget
- Ability to balance the goals of the company, while maintaining adequate controls and accurate records
- Understanding of latest functionalities and features in SAP ECC 6.0 enhancement packages is very desirable
- Skilled in the use of the following productivity tools: MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Project and Visio are required.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
PHYSICAL ABILITY: (Describe the specific physical requirements necessary to accomplish the essential job functions. i.e. ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, lifting requirements, audio and visual requirements etc.)
Must be able to drive safely for frequent business travel
Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: (Typical pattern of education and experience which would provide the knowledge and skills indicative of successful job performance.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science; advanced degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of work related experience as a SAP Business Relationship Manager or SAP Business Analyst.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.