- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- As part of the Global ERP Mariposa team, this position will work alongside and with a consulting team and Bio-Rad colleagues worldwide to develop and monitor project plan and schedules for the Global ERP program.
- In the short term, the D3.5 project plan is structured around work streams, deliverable types, and deliverables and schedule tasks. It includes milestones, dependencies, critical path and resource demand. This position's main responsibility will to report schedule progress of the Mariposa Project scheduled tasks on a regular basis.
Primary Responsibilities are:
- Proactively lead and drive cross functional project management teams to ensure project success according to schedule, budget and quality requirements
- Create and execute comprehensive project plans to include scope, schedule, budget, procurement, resources, quality, risks, change control and communications
- Communicate and document project status directly to internal and external stakeholder’s at all organizational levels. The monitoring and reporting status includes Milestones, Interdependencies, Critical Path, Progress Impact and Resource Demand.
What you need for this role:
- PMP Certification highly desired and familiar with PMI and SAP ASAP methodologies
- 5+ years in Information Technology Project Management field is desired
- Previous large global SAP implementation project experience
- 5+ years of SAP-focused project management experience
- Understand how to use MS-Project as a forecasting tool not necessarily as a tracking tool
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other relevant field
- Experience with creating MS-Project Schedules and monitoring and reporting status includes Milestones, Interdependencies, Critical Path, Progress Impact and Resource Demand
- Experience with SAP systems implementation and/or process transformation.
- Previous experience on project teams with a proven ability to work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones.
- Proven ability to solve problems in a methodical manner and to track and measure expected results.
- Able to manage independently all phases of a significant project or initiative.
- Experience with international business processes and relationships a strong plus.
- Proficient with MS Office applications with expertise in Project Management software, MS Project, MS Project Server 2013 preferred and expertise in MS-Excel.
- Proficiency in other MS Office Suite of products.
- Experience with HP QC, MS SharePoint, is a strong plus.
- Experience with SAP Projects in the Life Science Industry and understanding validation requirements.
- Be an ambitious self-starter and work well in pressure and ambiguous situations.
- Solid analytical skills and a strong vendor/customer focus.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills. Strong oral and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- Global ERP Project (10298)
- Position Type