SAP - PM/PM & QM Cali - PPPI/QM - Advance Business Analyst - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
About the department
- You will join the Manufacturing Execution Solution department which is part of Corporate IT in company A/S that employs 300 highly skilled IT professionals.
- We are part of a greater SAP community with 100+ employees, in Denmark and India, providing SAP services to the entire global organisation across the value chain.
- We are closely engaged with all company business areas, to identify and implement optimal solutions for the business.
- SAP is a strategic priority in company and we are working on a portfolio of activities and projects that will leverage the usage of SAP across the company
- You will become part of a dedicated SAP Logistic team providing hands on configuration and functional 2nd level support.
- You will be driving and participating in periodical system releases, working with both defining and implementing changes in close collaboration with line of business.
- You will also be expected to participate in in strategic project initiatives of varying size and complexity. A high level of quality must be ensured in our deliverables.
- You will therefore manage ITIL processes and adhere to regulatory requirements. Limited travel activities shall be expected.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in SAP PM, PPPI/QM. (Mandatory)
- Work experience on interfaces. (Mandatory)Work experience in batch management sub module of SAP. (Mandatory)
- Work experience on change support (handling of changes or new requirement) (Mandatory)
- Knowledge on standard tools like HP QC, Remedy, Solution Manager, Release Management etc. (Process Knowledge)
- Degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Life Science or related field.
- BS/BA degree up to 5 years’ experience or MS degree with minimum 3 years’ experience.
- You possess the talent to understand and implement complex business processes end-to-end and bridge the needs with optimal SAP solutions.
- You have experience with configuration and solid understanding of integration between the modules and systems.
- As a person you are known for your ability to seek alternative solutions and solve tasks in a structured and well documented way.
- You have a positive attitude, good sense of humour and you are able to deliver high quality within deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English are required.
Working with Us;
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better of patients around the world.
- As their needs evolve, so does our challenge to find better and more innovative ways to improve their quality of life.