This job is currently Archived,
SAP PM Administrator - United States
Posted on : 08 June 2017
- Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager and or indirectly to the Maintenance planner, this position is responsible for providing all administrative support to the SAP Preventive Maintenance Program. This position handles all aspect of the preventive maintenance program, compiles and distributes reports on parts, maintains schedules, and provides administrative support to other senior managers as needed.
- SAP Maintenance Administrator – this includes full access/authority to all SAP Maintenance functions.
- Support/training as necessary. Work with other administrators as needed to troubleshoot and resolve SAP issues.
- Meet daily with the Maintenance planner to make sure the PM schedule is as plan or need changes and discuss work orders follow up.
- Maintain all PM instructions and or SOP for the maintenance department up to date.
- Meet weekly with the Maintenance Manager to report system status with data updates, changes in the system, etc.
- Also, to provide feedback and needs for the job responsibilities.
- Work orders – Within SAP maintenance, create, modify, and close work orders.
- Work with Maintenance technicians/vendors to resolve work order issues as needed.
- Work with maintenance planner to ensure work is schedule and work orders are completed properly and returned to our company.
- Close within the time frame and file accordingly.
- Maintain a minimum of 95% of non-auto (projects, MTCE, EMER, etc.) work orders close on monthly basis.
- Maintain 100% of all AUTO work orders close on monthly basis. No auto work order from previous month should be carried to the next month open in the system.
- Maintain all work orders file in the file cabinet no close work order should be left unfiled unless is needed for a specific purpose.
- PM – Process PM’s as needed. This is the creation /modification/deletion of Preventive Maintenance plans (Auto orders for routine asset maintenance). Work with maintenance planner, requester/maintenance personnel /contractors and Quality as needed to ensure plans are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- PM request must be processed in a timely manner, as PM’s are often for cGMP equipment, as well as often supporting validation efforts.
- Maintenance /Facilities Planning – Process/facilitate planned work request for facilities, building, site maintenance as well as plant 1625, 1701, 1700.
- Material Master/Bill of Materials – support the creation of material master for parts as needed.
- Create, train, and execute bill of material process along with maintenance manager and spare part purchasing
- Work with Purchasing Department - to ensure Purchase Orders and/or invoices issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Parts for maintenance work orders are issued and requested as needed. Support in the development of Bill Of Material for parts
- Maintenance of Office, Fax and printer – includes making arrangements for new equipment, ordering supplies/toner for equipment, keeping track of counters, making minor repairs if possible and placing service call when needed for maintenance department.
- Maintain office supplies inventory – support maintenance department office supply inventory.
- Process daily, weekly, and Monthly reports as requested for maintenance – includes processing and compiling reports from IW38 or IP24 or maintenance call logs for Facilities Manager and Maintenance Manager. Also runs other report as requested. Must ensure all work orders are within the time frame and are not expire.
- Perform weekly audit to the PM sticker board to make sure there are no pm sticker issues.
- Work with Contractor daily – regarding requested work orders, scheduling and coordinating activities and issues and questions that may arise.
- Contact Person – if there are questions on work orders or schedule the administrator would be involved in answering any questions or concerns and helping anyone through the processes involved. Any questions about equipment and pms would be directed to maintenance manager or facilities manager for reports or investigations.
- Backup to Facilities Engineering Admin Assistant & Maintenance Dispatch Personnel - as needed during absence
- Special projects – as needed requested by maintenance manager
- Training – as SME train all personnel requesting access to SAP maintenance program on the function that pertaining to their job description.
- Document training and make reports on the performance of the trainee. Train all maintenance personnel in open and close work orders
- SAP training – attend to conferences and training whether internal or external for new ideas and better ways to do processes.
- Provide initiatives to improve the process.
- Maintain the office organizes, 5S, and work order properly file
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Full support as necessary to Maintenance Department
- Good Communication Skills – Verbal and Written to be able to conduct department audit
- Excellent Organizational Skills: office logistic in documentation, electronic file, etc.
- Follow-up on budget matters, i.e.: capital and operational
- Additional duties will include, as deemed necessary for business need
- Work overtime with or without notification
- Work Rotation Schedule as deemed necessary by the maintenance department
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or combination of Associate's degree and significant experience
- Experience working with Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience with inventory counts, and office logistic organization
- Experience with SAP system is a must