SAP Order to Cash Technical Analyst - Czechia
- Our company is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being.
- SD IT hub develops and applies advanced capabilities in information science, security, mobility, social media and big data.
As SAP Order to Cash Plant Team Specialist you will:
- Be responsible for Plants creation (OtC-SD) processes and activities
- Work on roll-out projects of SAP global solution
- Participate to production support of already live markets
- Manage stakeholder expectations, work with the Business to deliver on SAP enhancements & projects
- Document functional specification, design specifications and development request
- Work with development and integration teams
- Provide support for other process teams or work threads
- Complete other duties as needed or assigned, as individual contributor or part of the team
What we offer:
- Position in leading global healthcare company
- Global projects, international environment
- One instance SAP global system with all modules
- Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within our company globally, rotation programs
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Wide range of benefits
What we need:
- SAP knowledge must be highly focused, possessing in-depth knowledge of the capabilities w/in the assigned area – SAP SD Module
- Experience in the design, configuration, implementation, and integration of manufacturing or supply chain systems
- 4+ years SAP experience across the area of Supply Chain processes with focus on Sales and Distribution.
- Ability to drive the process from Requirements Definition through to configuration and RICEF Specification authoring
- Experience with master data for plant creation processes
- Good English communication skills and the ability to interact directly with business users and stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives and prioritize work
However we will be happy if you know or heard one of these:
- SAP MM, GTS modules experience
- Pharma industry experience
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Supply, Supply Chain, Technology, Operations