This job is currently Archived,
SAP MM – Advanced Business Analyst - India
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
About the department
About the department
- This is your chance to join our company, world leader in diabetes care and become part of a dynamic and global environment in the maintenance part of our IT organization. We are looking for a SAP Logistic business analyst, with interest and experience within Materials Management (MM).
- You will join the Manufacturing IT department India which is part of Corporate IT in our company A/S that employs 200 + highly skilled IT professionals.
- We are part of a greater SAP community with 100+ employees, in Denmark and India, providing SAP services to the entire global organisation across the value chain. We are closely engaged with all company business areas, to identify and implement optimal solutions for the business.
- SAP is a strategic priority in our company and we are working on a portfolio of activities and projects that will leverage the usage of SAP across the company.
- You will join a team of dedicated SAP Logistics professionals and you will get the opportunity to work across both with SAP Logistics broadly and the MM module specifically.
- The job entails a broad range of system management activities as we in our company are in the process of establishing the company Corporate IT India organisation.
- Business travel is to be expected to coordinate and manage work with the organisation in Denmark.You will become part of a dedicated MM team providing hands on configuration and functional 2nd level support. You will be driving / participating in strategic project initiatives of varying sizes and complexity. Good working experience in ECC 6.0To have involved in various stages of implementation from Blueprinting, Gap Analysis, Realization, Testing, Go-Live, Post-Live Production Support, User Training, and Documentation. Possess Expertise in developing Test Scenarios/Scripts for Unit, Integration, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, ensuring business continuity and optimal application functionality.
- Experience in MM sub modules –Proficiency in configuring Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase requisition, Purchase order, Pricing, Account determination and setting up common MM Organizational elements like Plant, Storage location, Purchasing Organization etc
- Expertise in designing scenarios relevant to RFQs, Source lists, Info records and Logistics Invoice verification
- Knowledgeable in Inventory Management customizing regarding Goods Movements, stock Transport orders, Physical Inventory, and so on. Common understanding in MM sub modules –Awareness of SAP MM roles and authorizations concepts.
- To have worked on BAPI’s, BADI’s, Functional modules, EDI and ALE using partner type, IDOC interfaces for Purchasing and Inventory activities related to Purchasing/Inventory Management between SAP and Non-SAP systems such as PRISM, ARIBA, SIEBEL etc.
- To have involved in design, testing and support objects - Interfaces, Reports, User exits, Enhancements etc. Delivery of system support services and ensuring that business requirements are met in coordination with system managers based in Denmark in the area of SAP MM
- Exposure to ABAP objects and Debugging
- Development and maintenance of the NN SAP Logistics solutions.
- Release management tasks; coordination, documentation, verification- and test activities, quality assurance activities etc.
- Strategy implementation – participate in forming the future SAP Logistics platform in an international, global company within the areas of SAP MM.
- Lastly you will be managing ITIL processes and governance to ensure a high level of quality in our deliverables.
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record with experience of functional support or functional consulting on implementation projects within the SAP MM module. It is preferable that the candidate has strong overall business process experience.
- It is an advantage if the candidate knows of ITIL and preferable have a foundation certification.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written), and as a person you are structured, business oriented, outgoing with a global mind-set.
- You are able to manage relations and have a strong ability to collaborate and communicate.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Life Science or related field or Master degree with Engineering or equivalent with 5 - 10 Years’ experience.Strong conceptual understanding of, and experience with, the SAP Logistic landscape and preferably knowledge and experience in the MM area specifically.
- IT experience covering specification, design, development, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions
- Preferably domain knowledge of SAP Logistics from an international pharmaceutical company You have experience with configuration and solid understanding of integration between the modules and systems.
- You possess strong analytical skills, seek alternative solutions, self-driven, responsible, high degree of quality mind-set and involve other people to handle risks and dilemmas
- Team player who can work both in teams and still be able to work independently, focus on efficiency and business value in all tasks being executed, and communicate productively with clients
- Ability to work with both super users and Line of business.
- Good time management and organization skills; the ability to prioritize own work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the highest standards of work
- Experience from working in a project oriented, international matrix organisation
- Strong experience with support processes including use of tools and ITIL processes
- Experience from working in a service level based organisation and managing service level agreements with customers and vendors
- Ability to travel