SAP HR Technical Specialist - Portugal
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
MAIN ACTIVITIES :
- be in charge to deliver a technical support on the existing IS HR solutions related to one or several processes, including interfaces with other systems (Clocking systems, Payroll system, ERP, etc.) via the ticketing tool.
- be in charge of the relationship with the Org Chart system provider, ensuring that requests are managed accurately and in a timely manner;
- be in charge of PA-OM activities for the LER projects (Merge & acquisition and carve outs) and the posting activities;
- be in charge of proposing, designing, building/developing and deploying IS HR solutions fulfilling requirements of our key stakeholders, HR and business partners;
- participate to major IS HR projects as well as contribute to continuous improvements of the current IS solutions;
- be joining an international team. You will work in close cooperation with some other teams of SBS, particularly with the Process experts.
- Bachelor degree required, Master degree preferred
- Expert knowledge of the structuring modules of SAP HR: Personnel Administration and Organizational management
- Expert knowledge of SAP ALE set-up, customizing and management
- Good knowledge of ABAP HR
- Knowledge of other SAP components is a plus
- Knowledge of ABAP Web dynpro is a plus
- Good knowledge of one or more modules of SAP HR is a plus (cf. Payroll, Time, Learning, Talent, Compensation, etc.)
- Between 3 and 5 years experience in the SAP (HR) ECC environment
- Customer focused
- SAP Basics
- SAP ABAP HR
- SAP HR Organizational management
- SAP HR Personnel administration
- Fluency in English, written and verbal, is required in order to be able to attend/conduct meetings with customers, colleagues and providers and to write business specifications and technical documentation.
- French is a plus.
- Be available to travel essentially in Europe, possibly in the other regions to a limited extent.