SAP HCM Consultant, IT - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries.
- As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
- Are you passionate about SAP HCM and bridging this with core HR and payroll processes?
- Do you thrive with getting end-to-end responsibility for the implementation of changes and resolution of help desk tickets within this area?
- Then you are the candidate we are looking for.
- Our team Enterprise Consulting & BI solutions is a part of our company IT, which is a global IT organization with around 130 employees.
- Your main responsibility will be to provide support on our SAP HCM system where you will handle help desk tickets, evaluate system impact of change requests and both define and implement changes in close collaboration with your colleagues and line of business.
- The areas that you will support are Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time Management, Payroll Enterprise Compensation Management, Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service.
- You are excellent in some of these areas and skilled in others – you will be supported by colleagues in learning new areas.
- You will occasionally participate in IT projects within the HR and payroll area working closely with business consultants and solution architects to implement solutions meeting the needs of the business.
- You have good technical knowledge within SAP HCM and have worked with the development and configuration of employee lifecycle processes and with HR master data. You are good at coordinating tasks across vendors, organizational units and geographies.
- This is critical, as you will be working with colleagues in both Denmark and India, as our Operations and ABAP team is placed in Bangalore.
- Coordination with vendors is key to deliver specialized areas in our SAP HCM system as well as to system refresh and other tasks handled by our service partner on our SAP platform.
In this position you need:
- A master's degree in IT, Business, Engineering or related field
- 2+ years relevant experience within SAP HCM system configuration. Experience with HR ABAP is an advantage
- To be able to explain technical challenges and communicate clearly to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical and good problem solving skills
- Excellent coordination skills; be good at driving tasks independently and feel comfortable with taking decisions and have responsibility
- Experience as SAP HCM consultant from the consulting business (an advantage)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.