SAP Development Solution Analyst (m/f) - Germany
For our Head Office we are looking for a SAP Development Solution Analyst (m/f)
- Providing 2nd & 3rd level support to end users, resolving system errors and implementing small enhancements.
- Acting as escalation point for key critical service issues relating to development items.
- Analyzing and prioritizing incoming incidents and service requests.
- Ensuring all activities are delivered in line with SoX and GxP compliance needs.
- Close cooperation and alignment with internal SAP team members depending on respective business requirements for the technical solution.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience and profound knowledge in SAP development (BODL, ABSL, C#, Java, ABAP, HTML, CSS, UI development, SQL & Relational Databases, Development on a SAP HANA landscape).
- Good understanding of the integration across all SAP modules and dependencies
- Hands on experience of working with a focus on robust testing in a SoX / GxP environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English; German is a plus.
- Occasionally willingness to travel within Europe (<20%)