SAP Developer - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Design, develop, install, upgrade and support company's large SAP environment including ERP, Business Objects, BI, PPM, PI, SRM, SCM, Solution Manager, Portal, and SmartOps.
- Gather requirements to install, support, and maintain complex SAP environments; participate in all aspects of SAP systems management in a complex, fast-paced environment; and use established protocols to respond to incidents and to provide solutions to users.
- Develop, install, upgrade, and support a variety of SAP technologies, such as: ABAP (RICEFW and Web Dynpro, FPM), Java, Fiori/UI5, SAP PI with experience implementing interfaces using SFTP, SOAP, REST, JDBC, FILE, XSLT.
- Develop and maintain complex technical requirement specifications documentation for SAP platforms and share an on-call rotation with other SAP staff providing SAP systems support 24/7.
- Minimum of a Master's degree in Computer Applications or related field and 3 years of related SAP development experience or Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications or related field and 5 years of progressively responsible related SAP development experience required.