SAP Change and Release Manager (m/f) - Germany
For our Head Office we are looking for a SAP Change and Release Manager (m/f)
- Working closely on SAP implementation projects to coordinate the release management.
- Evaluating and managing implementations of changes and releases across our SAP platform.
- Providing subject matter expertise for change and release requests from intake to delivery.
- Close collaboration with the test manager to control and plan releases.
- Identifying, analyzing and documenting potential risks or issues.
- Ensuring SOX compliant documentation in terms of changes.
- Responsible for the transition of products and services from project to the support environment.
- Long-term release management experience in an SAP environment.
- Strong SAP ERP/Solution Manager knowledge.
- High competence in SAP specific release procedures.
- Good understanding of ITIL.
- Fluent communication skills in English; German and /or French are a plus.
- Willingness to travel within Europe (up to 40 %)