SAP Business Analyst – Materials Management - Poland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Manufacturing and Supply Chain Technology the SAP Materials Management (MM) Business Analyst oversees the development, validation, implementation and day-to-day performance of the SAP MM system.
- These activities are performed in compliance with industry regulations, site operating procedures, quality/safety policies and cost/processing time standards.
- All activities are done in partnership and collaboration with departments associated with Global Trade, Customs & Compliance.
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP SAP MM Module.
- Analyze Material Management . practices & requirements.
- Lead or Co-Lead projects pertaining to new SAP MM functionality insuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP MM Module
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP SAP MM functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or College in a Technical Science. A degree in Information Technology is preferred.
- Minimum six (6) months experience directly working within a Life Science & Technology SAP MM SAP system is a plus.
- Knowledge of systems validations.
- Must have successful experience working in teams and with remote users/groups, globally.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Analytical skills required.
Skills & Experience
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in configuring & implementing SAP MM.
- In-depth knowledge of the Compliance, Customs/Risk Management functions of SAP MM.
- Basic understanding of SAP SD & PP modules a plus.
- Experience with software validation in FDA environment.
- Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the business and technology departments that drive business results.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Practical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prepare metrics that can report on the performance of the system.
Working with us implies
- helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Additionally we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruits served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- 30 days of vacation!