To support our strategy we are strengthening our IT department with a SAP Business Analyst position to analyse, redesign and improve business processes, and manage the full life cycle of corporate business applications, in particular SAP and/or Business Intelligence systems, while guaranteeing an integrated approach.
- Translate the business requirements into IT solutions: You analyse, optimise and implement business processes and IT business applications with emphasis on inter-departmental solutions and alignment to FDA/GMP guidelines.
- Project Management: You manage the project from initiation through to completion to ensure the delivery of expected project results.
- Ensure Business continuity: You support and guide users of the business applications to ensure correct and efficient use of the system and continuity of business process know-how.
- Data and Application Integrity/Security/Consistency: You ensure that data within business applications are available, correct and consistent given that this information is used to support mission critical processes as well as to provide corporate financial and performance reporting.
- In-house IT expertise: You maintain current knowledge in industry best practices and technology innovations in order to design and implement business applications architecture in line with business strategy.
- Projects portfolio management: You help preparing the portfolio of projects and propose project prioritisation to ensure projects are selected which have greatest need and opportunity for the company.
- You have obtained a University degree in (applied) sciences (economics, finance, logistics, …)
- You have a thorough experience in a production environment and general knowledge of production planning, supply chain, inventory and warehousing concepts.
- You have experience with the customization of the SAP MM, WM or PP module. Knowledge of SAP BI or BO is a plus.
- You understand the concepts of an ISO quality system, preferably a life science specific regulatory compliance system (FDA, CE, …)
- You have a proven track record in project management
- You have strong problem solving skills and are customer oriented
- You have good communication/presentation skills and are fluent in Dutch and English.
We welcome your application and the possibility to evaluate your curriculum!
Tel : 09 329 15 48