This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 27 April 2017
- Our laboratories offers In-Sourcing Solutions to the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- We offer full-time scientists, technicians directly at the client s facility. Hired and trained and managed by our company.
- For our client we are looking for a Sample Specialist (Full time).
- For our client s location we are looking for a Sample Manager and/or Person in Charge with GMP knowledge of chain of custody and equipment maintenance.
- The Specialist is a, or will become a, Subject Matter Expert (SME) of the sample documentation and Person in Charge for equipment.
Act as SME for complete GMP documentation and handling of all samples including shipments and be a Person in Charge for analytical equipment.
- Chemical receive, handling and maintenance according to GMP rules with full chain of custody
- Sample receive, handling and shipment according to GMP rules with full chain of custody
- Batch results documentation; maintaining GMP sample and reference database
- First point of contact for troubleshooting and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Perform routine GMP calibrations on laboratory equipment
- Support in process optimization projects using 5S and LEAN techniques
- Support in investigations.
- HBO/BSc profile, or equal by working experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience at a pharmaceutical company or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and enthusiastic with a flexible and dynamic work ethic with a can-do-mentality
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Experience with practical GMP method on the lab is a pr
5349 AB Oss The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates