Sample Processing Technician - United States
Celerion is one of the most experienced and successful CROs in the world. Our experience and expertise play a valuable role in assisting our clients in the drug development process. If you are looking for an exciting role where you can use you experience to advance your career this could be the opportunity for you!
Our growing Bioanalytical division is hiring multiple Sample Processing Technicians to work in the laboratory. This is a part time role working in our Lincoln, NE location.
The main focus of this role will be to provide support for Administration, Digestion, Metabolism, and Excretion (ADME) studies. When there is not an ADME study in process this role may assist the following areas: Sample Management, Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Mobile Phase Preparation, Extraction, and Automation. Due to the dual focus of this role, it is an amazing learning opportunity.
- Process/extract radioactive ADME samples (feces, urine, blood, plasma) for analysis
- Accurately transfer, pipet, and weight samples for analysis
- Record and document test data in notebooks/binders/electronic notebooks
- Perform QC function on notebook/binder/electronic notebook documentation
- Assist in other areas as required by bioanalytical workload to aid in meeting client deadlines
- Minimum of a High School Diploma is required; currently working towards a degree in a science related field is preferred
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Previous laboratory experience, employment or academic, is preferred
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work daily from 12pm-5pm for at least 21 days in a row during ADME studies
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week between 12pm-5pm Monday – Friday when ADME studies are not in progress
- Training will be Monday – Friday between 12pm-5pm plus 1-2 Saturdays
When running, ADME studies require coverage 7 days a week to ensure participant release data is submitted to the clinic in the allowable timeframe. ADME studies normally last 3-5 weeks in duration. Time working on ADME studies is paid at twice the hourly rate.