Sample Management Technician II - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Compile required documentation and package biological samples for shipping. Responsible for managing biological samples and study data within the Sample Management group.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.) required.
- Experience: 2-4 year’s related experience in a life science laboratory.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None
- Other: Must be detail oriented and have general familiarity with lab procedures. Good verbal and written communication skills required. Basic computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office and Excel software. Ability to organize and prioritize work while meeting timelines.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet