Sample Management Technician ? 2nd Shift - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Celerion, a leading international research organization, has a part time position open as a Sample Management Technician in our Bioanalytical Division in Lincoln, NE.
This position offers a flexible part-time evening schedule working in an independent work environment.
Essential Functions include:
- Receive and check-in biological samples
- Complete all record-keeping required for check-in, samples transfer log for chain of custody and freezer log
- Communicate with client or sites as required for sample coordination
- Manual entry of sample data
- Store samples for long-term storage
- Rack samples for production
- Keep all samples in order and in correct freezers
- Count samples at the end of each study
- Perform data entry for sample receipt area
- Return samples to client or other specified party
- Daily monitoring of refrigerators and freezers, including regular maintenance (defrosting) with proper documentation
- Maintain clean organized environments in lab space and freezer rooms
We are looking for someone who can work 25 or more hours each week between the hours of 4pm - 12am, Monday-Friday. Training will be during normal business hours for 3-4 weeks before moving to 2nd shift.
- High school diploma or GED required, an Associate’s degree is preferred
- Previous lab or science experience or training is preferred
- Must have excellent leadership and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
To apply, please visit www.celerion.com.