The Sample Management Lead facilitates all aspects of the sample management process. The role assumes responsibility for all samples to be evaluated in the Consumer Opinion Center by providing visibility and traceability for all samples received, maintaining professional communications with client personnel regarding samples and maintaining a well-organized sample management room.
- Associates degree in material management, logistics, supply chain or any related field
- At least one year experience working with an electronic inventory system
- Knowledge of computers, experience with Windows and Microsoft applications (Microsoft Access and Excel are strongly preferred).
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and follow through
- Easily adaptable to a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills