This job is currently Archived,
Sample Management Data Technician Lincoln United States,
Posted on : 21 June 2017
- We are seeking a tech savvy, self-motivated Sample Management Data Technician to join the team.
- This position will work closely with Sample Management to input sample tracking information.
- This role will provide opportunities to learn industry specific computer programs and influence data best practices.
- This team is extremely valuable to the overall clinical research.
- Create and modify Excel macros for data comparison tools
- Suggest ways to improve the flow of sample data within the department
- Evaluate software updates for implementation within Bioanalytical Services affecting Sample Management
- Review and evaluate validation of Excel spreadsheets within Bioanalytical Services
- Assist in other responsibilities supporting Sample Management and data management
- Minimum of an Associate s degree
- Ability to develop and update Excel Macros including comparisons and reformatting
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency with computers; willing and able to learn new software and applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed and eager to learn
Find a Job Find Candidates