Sample Management Associate - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The company conducts market and consumer research studies for the tobacco industry.
- The purpose of the Sample Management Associate (SMA) is to assist the Sample Management Lead in all aspects of sample management activities to include but not limited to sample prep activities for consumer panels, internal panels short-term ad hoc research and external research projects.
- In addition, this position is responsible for the following Sample Management Operations:
- Responsible for execution of departmental objectives and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Demonstrate an ability to work a flexible schedule (day shift, night shift, weekends) and in multiple locations
- Responsible for assisting the Sample Management Lead with maintaining visibility and trace-ability of all samples, from receipt through disposal, for internal and external projects Assist in ensuring all sample prep activities are carried out on time and according to research protocols
- Assist in ensuring that all samples are disposed of according to established policies and procedures Serve as a point of contact to receive all samples from various client personnel
- Take part in biannual cycle counts Serve as a back-up for the Consumer Research Team
- Associates degree in material management, logistics, supply chain or any related field
- One year of experience working with an electronic inventory system
- Solid computer skills; experience with Windows and Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word and Excel are strongly preferred).
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail and follow through
- Easily adaptable to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- The hours for this position are Monday - Friday and will flex between 30 - 40 hours / week based on work load.
- This position is eligible for full benefits.