- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Our products and services are available in over 100 countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our company is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- Several years sales experience in sales, ideally in selling capital goods within the Medical Devices Industry
- Education in First Aid (para-medic or fire fighter or nurse)
- Verifiable success in sales (any experience is a must...surgical sales is desired)
- Experience customer acquisition
- Shows ability to seek new business has to be a natural relationship builder
- Computer skills, MS Office
- Good written and spoken English and German
- Presentation skills with modern presentation media
- Mobility Communication
- Strengths Negotiating power
- Power of Persuasion
- Disciplined and organized
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Charisma Winning personality
- Decisiveness and assertiveness
- first class supporting the existing and acquisition of new customers
- organisation and monitoring of trials
- customer training in using our products
- representation on exhibitions
- support in increasing the amount of service contracts
- meet and to follow all compliance rules as a company representative
- monitoring of the projects, pipe line, forecast and projection of the expected order and sales
- educated in EMS
- practice as para medic