This job is currently Archived,
Sales Support Engineer - Belgium
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is a successful game-changer in the tooling industry for the automotive sector.
- Our client portfolio comprises both innovative OEM’s as BMW, VW, Aston Martin, Bentley, … as the leading TIER1 companies.
- Do you want to be part of an ambitious team that offers innovative measurement equipment based on 3D printing technology in the automotive sector?
- Are you ready to take the challenge to work in a complex and global sales environment where you need to introduce the innovations that RF has to offer in the world of fixture and align those with the customer’s needs?
- Can you combine technical and commercial skills in order to support our account managers by working out clear offers that meet the customers’ requirements?
- Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Sales Support Engineer
- You will be responsible to convert the customers’ requirements into offers that meet the customers’ needs and clearly defines the scope of the project.
- You will be in close contact with the customer in order to understand the technical specifications and to translate those into company’s standard solutions.
- You will clearly communicate these specifications with our calculation engineers so we can offer the right solution for the right price.
- You work out quotations that clearly show the offered solutions and define the offered scope.
- You are an enthusiastic person who can combine technical and communication skills and you are eager to build up know how in the fixturing/automotive business.
- You are triggered by sales and sales processes and you are a master in converting customer specifications in (standardized) solutions.
- You have a mechanical background and are interested in cars and how they are made.
- You easily communicate with customers and can create thrust in your approach and offers.
- You speak/write fluent English, knowledge of French, German or Spanish is a plus.
- You strive for continuous improvements as well of your personal skills as the procedures and processes you are daily working with.
- You are a team player that finds satisfaction in collaboration and group results.
- A career in a fast growing business Unit and an innovative company
- Challenging projects next to your daily responsibilities
- Opportunities to take initiatives and to expand your horizon.
- A passionate team with open communication.
- Competitive salary.
- Training's to lift your personal skills to a higher level.