This job is currently Archived,
Sales Support Coordinator - United States
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
The Sales Support Coordinator will serve as the liaison for all supply chain, customer service and support related services to customers, sales representatives, dealers and field sales personnel within an assigned area. Serve as a credit customer service representative, responding and resolving questions regarding program and processing questions, and quoting accurate payoff amounts.
- Provide high-level customer service on product supply support utilizing a “coaching culture” to an assigned area at Sales Provider level on deadlines, supply information, product reductions and pull-backs
- Main contact on all supply related topics to the field sales in the assigned area.
- Proactively communicate on supply chain topics and successfully integrate changes with field sales.
- Performs tasks necessary to complete all designated sales support activities and maintains detailed knowledge of all sales programs to ensure timely and efficient customer service.
- Detailed knowledge of company products, sales programs and sales systems to ensure high levels of customer service and productivity.
- Lead and analyze logistic support to move and utilize shipped products within the assigned geography to meet the demands of the area/business unit.
- Plan and logistically coordinate deliveries to meet customer demands.
- Coach Sales Reps on utilizing inventory to minimize product returns.
- Actively work and support internal teammates to ensure a high level of performance across the entire Supply Chain Team while sharing ongoing process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, preferred, Associates degree in business or related field with relevant experience can be substituted.
- Two to three (2-3) years related experience in customer service and/or agriculture experience that includes high level leadership skills required.
- Ability to learn specific product knowledge as it relates to the support of the Sales and customers.
- Strong computational skills including PC experience with multiple software applications: Excel, Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, SAP.
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload and manage in a multi-task environment.
- Strong communication skills (including telephone, e-mail and presentations skills) and ability to communicate accurate information.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of people with the ability to analyze and solve problems in an empowered, self-directed/managed work environment. Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and effectively communicate, implement change.