Sales Support Coordinator - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Provide high-level customer service on product supply support utilizing a “coaching culture” to an assigned area at Sales Provider level on deadlines, supply information, product reductions and pull-backs
- Main contact on all supply related topics to the field sales in the assigned area.
- Proactively communicate on supply chain topics and successfully integrate changes with field sales.
- Performs tasks necessary to complete all designated sales support activities and maintains detailed knowledge of all sales programs to ensure timely and efficient customer service.
- Detailed knowledge of company products, sales programs and sales systems to ensure high levels of customer service and productivity.
- Lead and analyze logistic support to move and utilize shipped products within the assigned geography to meet the demands of the area/business unit.
- Plan and logistically coordinate deliveries to meet customer demands.
- Coach Sales Reps on utilizing inventory to minimize product returns.
- Actively work and support internal teammates to ensure a high level of performance across the entire Supply Chain Team while sharing ongoing process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, preferred, Associates degree in business or related field with relevant experience can be substituted.
- Two to three (2-3) years related experience in customer service and/or agriculture experience that includes high level leadership skills required.
- Ability to learn specific product knowledge as it relates to the support of the Sales and customers.
- Strong computational skills including PC experience with multiple software applications: Excel, Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, SAP.
- Strong organizational skills including demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload and manage in a multi-task environment.
- Strong communication skills (including telephone, e-mail and presentations skills) and ability to communicate accurate information.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of people with the ability to analyze and solve problems in an empowered, self-directed/managed work environment. Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and effectively communicate, implement change.