- We are very successful in doing what we do best. We are therefore currently very busy helping couples making babies.
- We develop and manufacture innovative and unique high-tech medical devices designed for helping childless couples fulfil their dream of having a child.
- We have developed advanced devices, which integrate time-lapse technology – and which have improved success rates in IVF by 20% in comparison with traditional technologies. We have a global presence and hold a market-leading position within the field of IVF.
- Do you find medical technologies exciting and do you really know how to nail a sale?
- And are you ready join us in our efforts to bring even more babies into the world?
- Then we might just have the job of your dreams.
As a member of the Sales Support team your main tasks will be
- to support the international sales team by acting as the product specialist
- to support the sales team and plan for common travelling arrangements, exhibitions, conferences and workshops
- to educate and train co-workers and distributors
- to handle administrative tasks related to sales, lead management, forecasts, budgeting, etc.
You are motivated by
- communicating your specialist knowledge – both to co-workers and clients
- giving a dazzling performance to the clients – either one on one or at large seminars
- acting as a cross-organisational bridge-builder – being unique both as a generalist and as a specialist
- Supporting the sales force – and winning the orders
- Nurturing good working relations between the client and the manufacturer
- Taking pride in representing a world-leading product
You have the following qualifications
- A background within the natural sciences
- At least 5-8 years of experience with international canvassing activities
- Knowledge of embryology is a benefit although not a requirement
- Great situational awareness and an empathetic personality
- Extroverted and results-oriented
- A good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of any additional languages is an extra plus.
- An international outlook, cultural sensitivity, experienced business traveller
- an exciting and meaningful job as well as a salary that matches your qualifications and responsibilities
- an engaged, dynamic and international workplace, which collaborates with clients and partners globally
- a job where you will make a difference to numerous childless couples each year as we help them fulfil their desires of becoming parents.
A modern company which has everything that goes with the territory
- You can look forward to joining a company where we support each other and jointly create a pleasant working atmosphere.
- We offer a nice breakfast and a delicious lunch arrangement.
- The employee canteen is the meeting place for our joint meetings and functions as an invaluable meeting point that binds us all together.
- We have a central location that offers easy access to public transportation.