Sales Supervisor - New Zealand
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company is recruiting a Sales Supervisor for our New Zealand team within our Companion Animal portfolio.
- The Sales Supervisor is responsible for maximizing sales of the company’s range of companion animal products as well as managing a number of key corporate accounts.
- This position is also responsible for developing, managing and motivating a designated sales team and driving a culture of high performance.
- Some key responsibilities of this role include:
- Selling Companion Animal products to key accounts and throughout the region to achieve a set sales budget, desired market share and a positive Evolutionary Index in all key brands.
- Develop and maintain effective commercial relationships with wholesalers, key accounts, veterinarians, veterinary staff and other key industry influencers
- Execute growth strategies to veterinary clinics and pet specialty stores to deliver on sales targets.
- Direct sales with direct reports in regards to sales activities through setting geographical individual territories and territory budgets
- Regularly review and reporting on sales performance, sales forecasts and market trends
Given the nature of the role, we are looking for someone who has animal health industry experience. Some requirements of the role include:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (scientific, marketing or business qualification preferred)
- A high level of field and sales proficiency with experience in both sales
- An excellent understanding of territory and people management with the ability to coach and develop a sales team (Ideal)
- A demonstrated track record in sales
- Good management skills including leadership, time management, objective setting and budget preparation
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Manager, Veterinarian, Animal Health, Direct Sales, Management, Sales, Veterinary