Sales Specialist - South Korea
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
40 % Sales
- Achieve sales, marketing and financial objectives for relevant products lines.
- Work closely with CDG Manager, sales managers, local sales team and / or distributors to develop and implement selling strategies to win greater market share for assigned product portfolio.
- Sales of product within approved price range.
- Advice on maintenance of inventory levels so that the Company and customer expectations are met.
- Engage key customers on through presentations, workshops and /or technical discussion to win deals and accelerate revenue growth for the portfolio
- Provide leadership to local sales teams / distributors in driving consumables sales of the assigned portfolio by active management of our install base
- Managing and visit KOL customers once a Month for Nation
20 % Technical
- Serve as the technical resource to support local sales teams and distributors in complex sales situations
- Support the product managers and FAS team in the conduct of hands-on workshops
- Coordination of designated instrument evaluations and assist in development of associated test protocols.
- Serve as the scientific resource to our customer base during the pre-sales process Basic knowledge of LIS Connectivity and IT support actively
20 % Marketing –
- Maintain excellent market knowledge of all major prospects and local competitor activities and report this information to the Sales Manager.
- Prepare, implement, monitor (set objectives) and achievement of the business plan product portfolio.
- Advise on and recommend product marketing strategies including promotion, advertising, pricing and distribution and join relevant industry societies.
- Liaise with Product Manager in the formulation of sales strategies and the negotiation of product pricing.
- Coordinate and oversee the planning and implementation of relevant workshops, conferences and seminars.
- Manage relationships with key opinion leaders across the assigned product portfolio.
10 % Administration –
Responsible for maintaining customer and prospect database.
10 % Self-Development –
- Ensure that a Performance Management Plan is agreed and in place.
- Implement an Individual Development Plan.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate in English (spoken and written)
- Proven customer relationship building skills
- Demonstrated initiative Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong, proactive approach to work Results driven
- Familiar with computer software such as MS office
- Excellent manner and competitive thinking
- Degree in Medical or Biomedical/Biosciences
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Clinical Diagnostics industry with technical and practical knowledge of Clinical Diagnostics Instruments.
- Good understanding of hospital clinical lab process and lab quality control workflow.
- Customer focus and proven ability to engage customers.