Sales Specialist Liquid Handling/Detection/Reagents (m/f) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
- Our company is a leading company in the fast growing global life science supply industry.
- We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
- The company has manufacturing, research and development sites in Europe and North America and maintains a global sales and service network in 52 countries.
- You will have the unique opportunity to make an active contribution to the successful further development of our company.
- We are seeking a Sales Specialist Liquid Handling/Detection/Reagents (m/f) to serve as a support to the sales & service team.
- In this position you report to the Sales Manager.
Key responsibilities include as inside Sales Service and Consumables:
- Prospection and sales of company Instruments & Reagents in the assigned sales territories
- Establishing quotes and participation to public tenders
- Completing database of CRM
- Establishing the sales forecast for his/her sales territories
- Participation to exhibitions
- Organisation of demonstrations in the Benelux or at Key Customers in his/her own country and abroad
- To be successful in this role you are fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree (Chemistry and/or Biochemistry)
- have at least 3 years of experience with track record in a similar position.
- Strong organizational skills in relation to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines and the ability to work accurately and autonomously are essential for this job.