Sales Specialist, Diagnostics - Thailand
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Responsible for orders and revenue growth of Diagnostics products in Thailand.
- Responsible for account and channel management, identification of new targeted accounts, and improvement of overall market share and profitability
- Act as the primary sales and account management professional and maintain close relationship with customers and dealers.
- Develop and maintain accounts/prospect records
- Source, analyze and report competitors’ information and product strategy
- Follow up and track accounts receivables
- Organize seminars and workshops for customers
- Degree holders in medical technology, biological sciences or equivalent discipline. Preferably registered Medical technologist.
- At least 1 to 2 years account management experience in the in-vitro diagnostics industry.
- Preferably technical experience in immunoassays, molecular assays, software and analyzers for Newborn Screening, Maternal Fetal medicine, infectious diseases and molecular diagnostics.
- Good inter-personal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Team player with assertive and result oriented personality with drive and high energy
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Preferably possess a valid driving license and own vehicle