Sales Specialist Centralized & Point of Care Solutions (CPS) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
After thorough training, you will be responsible as Sales Specialist for the company Diagnostics’ CPS portfolio, intended for Clinical Chemistry, Immunology and Coagulation.
- You are responsible for bringing in new clients as well as developing and strengthening the existing client portfolio.
- You build strong contacts through the offer of a scientifically oriented service in the medical diagnostics sector.
- You support the users on a scientific, applicative and commercial basis so that a continuous, efficient service is provided. To do this, you will collaborate closely with Field Application Specialists.
- You are responsible for achieving the sales objectives within your region.
- You manage your sector in an autonomous manner in close collaboration with the Area Manager, to whom you report.
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development.
- You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
- Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You have a Bachelor or Ma aster's degree in science (biomedical, chemical, biotechnology, biology, etc.) or the equivalent in experience.
- You already have experience in a sales position.
- Understanding of the above-mentioned techniques is a major bonus.
- Trilingual: Dutch, French and scientific English.
- Good understanding of MS Office packages and CRM tools.
- You are client-oriented.
- You are commercially-minded and are continuously on the look-out for new opportunities.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- You have a sense of responsibility in order to achieve the company's objectives, while respecting its vision and values.
- You enthusiastically undertake your tasks with determination and alertness based on the results to be achieved.
- You are a good listener, can eloquently present your ideas and know how to convince or influence others, either one-on-one or in a group.