Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs. Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Comprehensively understand and grasp the peculiarity of the technology, application and maintenance of the DiaSorin Products;
- Frequently visit end users to protect current customer and monitoring the satisfaction of end users on DiaSorin company and distributors;
- Support XL leader to develop new XL ender user account.
- Support the distributors to develop new end users;
- Support the distributors activities to achieve their minimum sales target each year;
- Cooperate with the After Sales Service and Marketing team inside the Company to implement the training plan approved;
- Produce weekly work report for discussion and for Regional Sales Manager s approval;
- Produce monthly sales report for discussion and for Regional Sales Manager 's approval;
- Monitoring the price level, registration status and end users development situations of the competing products in the market, produce monthly report for discussion and Regional Sales Manager's approval;
- Other missions assigned by the Company.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- 3+ years working experience in multinational companies
- 5+ years professional experience in IVD company as sales role
- Sales and negotiations skills
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer
- Self and Target driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to prioritize and work on own initiative
- Sympathetic to different cultures
Base Salary + Yearly Performance Bonus + Benefits
Find a Job Find Candidates