Sales Representative Protective Apparel France - France
- Sales as well as end user application development responsibility for own customer territory.
- Development of relationships with strategic distribution partners and key end user customers.
- Responsibility for targeted and agreed revenues for assigned customer territory.
- Implementation of business and price strategies to achieve business results.
- Development of new product applications in cooperation with customers and end users.
- Development of plans to support growth of new products or applications in selected industry segments.
- Strong cooperation with marketing, product management and technical teams.
- Continuous market and competitive feedback to organisation.
- Active participation at fairs to promote existing portfolio and identify new market trends and development opportunities.
- Organization and lead of sales and application seminars at selected customers and end users.
- Employee is expected to work independently in co-ordination with the rest of the French Protective Apparel team and take strategic guidance from the direct supervisor.
- Position requires independent and interdependent thinking.
- Difficult competitive environment and global nature of customer and application development require heavy opportunity identification and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong commercial and/or technical background in Protective Apparel Industry.
- Ideally several years of experience in the Protective Apparel Industry or the related value chain.
- Being at ease when dealing with people. Showing strong talent to negotiate, to influence and to listen carefully. Ability to communicate internally and externally with impact.
- Excellence in being self-driven and organized.
- Team Player capabilities within an international team.
- Willingness to travel up to 70% in France.
- Language: English and French required.