This job is currently Archived,
Sales Representative Protective Apparel France Paris France,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 18 September 2017
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to protect people and processes in the best possible way.
This role is the primary interface between DuPont and distributors as well as potential end users for single use protective apparel in the North region of France. The role is requiring sales, technical and business skills needed to interact with purchasing as well as health and safety engineers.
Sales and development representative:
- Sales as well as end user application development responsibility for own customer territory.
- Development of relationships with strategic distribution partners and key end user customers.
- Responsibility for targeted and agreed revenues for assigned customer territory.
- Implementation of business and price strategies to achieve business results.
- Development of new product applications in cooperation with customers and end users.
- Development of plans to support growth of new products or applications in selected industry segments.
- Strong cooperation with marketing, product management and technical teams.
- Continuous market and competitive feedback to organisation.
- Active participation at fairs to promote existing portfolio and identify new market trends and development opportunities.
- Organization and lead of sales and application seminars at selected customers and end users.
- Employee is expected to work independently in co-ordination with the rest of the French Protective Apparel team and take strategic guidance from the direct supervisor.
- Position requires independent and interdependent thinking.
- Difficult competitive environment and global nature of customer and application development require heavy opportunity identification and problem solving capabilities.
Location: France (Paris & North area preferred)
Mobility: up to 70% in France.
- Strong commercial and/or technical background in Protective Apparel Industry.
- Ideally several years of experience in the Protective Apparel Industry or the related value chain.
- Being at ease when dealing with people. Showing strong talent to negotiate, to influence and to listen carefully. Ability to communicate internally and externally with impact.
- Excellence in being self-driven and organized.
- Team Player capabilities within an international team.
- Willingness to travel up to 70% in France.
- Language: English and French required.
France - Île de France - Paris
Find a Job Find Candidates