- The company sales representative is responsible for selling the company family of products.
- This will be achieved through clinical discussions with targeted health professionals to maximize sales growth and increase product volume within a specific geography.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to influence targeted health care professionals to prescribe company promoted products.
- Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Pre-call plan to meet health care professionals' (HCP) needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around HCP's and patients’ needs.
- Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with HCP’s and office staff. Foster ongoing trust with HCPs.
- Use the company Selling Model, to influence the HCP decision making process.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan activity.
- Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Report and monitor sample and literature use, and maintain accurate records.
- Distribute product samples in accordance with approved sampling guidelines and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare providers (HCP’s).
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to District Managers on market place trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access.
- Collaborate with DM to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge training.
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations, Company policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Valid driver's license required.
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client sites.
- Limited overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to attend sales meetings at off-site locations.