Sales Representative - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company develops innovative data mining solutions for the healthcare sector.
- We are seeking a self-motivated, outgoing business development and sales associate to join our sales & marketing team.
- You will be responsible for developing company’s business and market reach in Europe.
- Your responsibilities will include commercial prospecting and sales of our company’s products and services.
- We are looking for a dynamic person with a strong sense of teamwork, with 2-5 year experience in B2B development in life sciences and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledgeably present and demonstrate company’s products onsite or at trade shows
- Identify, contact and follow up new leads and referrals,
- Propose creative solutions to boost prospect leads
- Prepare quotations along with the support of the technical team
- Negotiate contracts and sales, in French and English
- Maintain CRM and communicate updates and progress regularly
- Develop strong working relationships with current and potential customers keeping them aware of new products and developments,
- Participate in marketing events including trade shows, conferences and seminars,
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of current and potential activities that may affect revenues
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in life sciences
- 2-5 years sales experience in the life sciences
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to be creative and flexible, ability to work independently
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS suite (Word, Excel, PPT), CRM
- Web marketing and sales skills are a plus
- Willingness and availability to travel
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken).