Sales Representative - South Africa
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- A company with its origins deeply rooted in agriculture, is a leader in the seed industry and an award winner in its field.
- Our longstanding successes, both locally and abroad, have made us not only a choice provider, but also an employer of choice.
- Sales Representative will be responsible for delivering results and developing sales activities in represented business in the designated geographical area.
- Managing the relationship and further development of the existing key customers, indirect and direct accounts;
- Active proposing sales initiatives for customers in specific area of the country;
- Managing of entrusted region according to general objectives of the company and representing our company in commercial and technical relations on dedicated region in cooperation with distributors, farmers and consulting companies;
- Contacts with colleagues from technical and commercial departments.
- Active participation in business teams, whose task is developing future strategies and decisions covering the whole country.
- National Diploma in Agriculture or BSc. Agriculture plus Diploma in Marketing
- Fluent native language and very good command in English
- Strong networking & communication skills
- Solid experience in Sales with distribution and direct customers - minimum 2 years in business appreciated
- Customer & results oriented
- Drive for self-initiative and convincing power
- Flair for marketing
- Team player
- Driving license (cat.B) and ready to travel frequently