This job is currently Archived,
Sales Representative (f/m) - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- You will be responsible for the technical sales of our Process Analytics products in the northern territory of France.
- You will support both our existing clients as well as acquire new clients to meet and exceed our future growth targets in these new direct sales countries.
- To fill this position successfully you have a technical or similar education (bachelor/master) with additional commercial training, education or experience.
- You have already worked in an international sales role selling investment goods, where you have demonstrated your excellent business judgement and selling as well as sales management skills.
- Next to your mother language, you are fluent in commercial and technical English.
- Any other language skills are of added benefit. You are customer oriented and used to work as an integral part of a larger, internal team.
- You are working from your home office located in your sales territory and are prepared to frequently travel within your territory (about 60 to 70% of your time) and occasionally to our headquarters or to internal sales meetings or other training's in Europe.