- Our company is responsible for marketing and sales of neuromotion’s innovative clinical and research EEG and TMS product lines in the US and Canada.
- Our company is a dynamic company with a promising outlook and an ambitious team.
- To strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a highly motivated professional who will fill the role of sales representative for the northeast region.
- You will be working from our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA and will report to the Director of Sales of the business unit.
- If you are a sales professional with a passion for working at the intersection of neuroscience, engineering, and medical diagnostics, we encourage you to apply.
- We offer a competitive compensation and attractive working conditions.
- After training on our continuously evolving product portfolio, you will work directly with our sales executives and application experts to meet the ambitious sales goals of your region.
- You will build relationships with customers in your region while representing a strong international player in the medical/research device market.
- This position involves significant traveling within the northeast region.
- Generate revenue growth by establishing new customers, maximizing new customer accounts and retaining those customers
- Visit customers and distribution partners, demonstrate and promote the products, services and brand of the company
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work
- Conduct on site and remote (Team Viewer) product demonstrations
- Represent our company at regional and national conferences
- One to three years of experience in outside sales, preferably in the medical sector
- Good understanding of medical and/or neuroscience research technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Positive work attitude and service oriented mentality
- Strong work ethic, and ability to work independently
- Passion for customer care and the challenges of medical research sales
- Proven teamwork and communication skills
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Windows and Office Suite) and ability to operate complex equipment
- In possession of a valid Passport and Driver's License
- Willingness to travel flexibly and on a regular basis, up to 60% of working time in peak season
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role