Sales Representative Endoscopy / Outpatient Market - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Our products and services are available in over 100 countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our company is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- Support and acquisition of customers in your assigned region
- Budget and revenue responsibility
- Training courses and workshops for users
- Product launches
- Participation in fairs and congresses
- product presentations
- market analysis
- Have several years of experience in sales of consumer and investment goods, ideally in the medical technology segment
- Are organizations and improvisation strongly
- Can good build networks
- Communicate securely and turned
- secure in negotiations
- strong in acquisition
- Work goal- and sales oriented
- Presentation skills