- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Our products and services are available in over 100 countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our company is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- Support and acquisition of customers in your assigned region
- Budget and revenue responsibility
- Training courses and workshops for users
- Product launches
- Participation in fairs and congresses
- Product presentations
- Reporting market analysis
- Has several years of experience in sales ideally in the medical technology segment
- Is good in network building
- Secure in negotiations
- Strong in acquisition