This job is currently Archived,
Sales Representative / Digital PCR Expert (permanent) Villejuif France,
Posted on : 18 July 2017
- Our company is a fast-growing and Paris-based European start-up company, is recruiting a Sales Representative permanent position -, knowledge in omics & expertise in PCR and qPCR is a real plus, to assist with the commercialization of its Naica System for Crystal Digita PCR.
- The Sales Representative primary responsibilities will be to represent our company by presenting our unique Naica platform to our potential customers.
- This role will require exceptional sales & interpersonal skills. You have to be motivated and passionate about commercializing a new innovating instrument in the Life Science and Clinical fields.
- We are looking for someone with the proven ability to engage customers at the highest levels and to represent the capabilities of our company's Naica System.
- The objectives are to educate and motivate the customer so that they become ambassadors of our technology. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to deliver excellence in customer support.
- Develop and execute a territory business plan; sell and promote the Naica System product with focus on Life Sciences to meet territory sales goals for an assigned part of Europe.
- Care and support of the assigned customer segments.
- Monitor and evaluate competitive services, pricing and other activities.
- Market monitoring and reporting of relevant market changes.
- Represent our company through active participation in sales training, seminars and various trade shows and roadshows. Organize and perform product demonstrations at customer s sites or at our company site.
- Prepare and organize seminars and/or webinars to wide array of audiences.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity with all customer interaction
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Must be available for up to 60% of time for travel and for time in the field for customer s visits. Travel that may include over-night stays. Travel, mostly within Europe, will be a significant part of this job.
- You have the ability to operate effectively with different professionals in an international team environment and on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- You are able to speak perfectly French & English and any other language (German; Spanish; etc..) is a real advantage.
- You are interested in continuously expanding your personal and professional skills with appropriate training.
- You have a degree as biomedical scientist (BS in Biology) or a MSc in Life Sciences or any similar education.
- Preferred if you also have some experience in a similar function with sales responsabilities (account management) and ideally have already 1 or 2 years of experience in the field of Life Sciences Instrumentation Sales (Business & Life Sciences background and knowledge).
- You have a well-grounded knowledge in the field of sales techniques, sales forecasts and budget tracking.
- Knowledge and experience in selling PCR and qPCR products and/or Instrumentation
- Experience in the digital PCR field strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Team-oriented contributor (with colleagues: Management and Sales Applications Specialists).
- Strong understanding of multi-cultural communication styles.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment including flexibility around schedule and function.
- Self-directed with strong initiative.
- Strong customer relationship skills are a must.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Our company is an innovative start-up company specialized in developing tools for high precision genetic analysis. Using a breakthrough microfluidic approach, our company has developed a novel digital PCR process called Crystal Digital PCR. This process is implemented in our company , which enables fast, robust, user-friendly digital PCR, and comes equipped with a unique three-color multiplexing capacity.
94800 Villejuif France
Find a Job Find Candidates