This job is currently Archived,
Sales Representative-Companion Animal Business Unit United States,
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- We unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Within the Global Marketing and Sales Group for Companion Animals for Animal Health, the purpose of the Sales Representatives will be to achieve a sales budget with the company products within an assigned geography.
- The field representatives will play an important role in the overall planning and continued launch of the Companion Animal Business Unit.
- Provides a key leadership role for distributor representatives within their assigned geography.
- Responsible for product placement with targeted accounts in assigned geographical area.
- Responsible for completing a territory business plan with key essential wins identified as part of the plan.
- Executing the plan as the year progresses will be expected. Territory representative will complete all set objectives, achieve sales goals while operating within an assigned expense budget.
- Key liaison with local veterinary associations coordinating efforts surrounding the state VMA meetings.
- Representative will be responsible for setting up and executing launch meetings in conjunction with veterinary services in support of each product launch.
- Bachelor s Degree.At least 3 years experience in companion animal veterinary pharmaceutical sales or equivalent selling experience in a competitive selling environment or previous intern
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Our company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B status) for this employment position.
- Ability to influence without authority Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to convey messages and motivate various audiences.
- Ability to make decisions within the context of uncertainty and ambiguity Strategic thinking Strong Planning and Execution Skills
- In-depth knowledge of companion animal veterinary products.In-depth knowledge of the Companion Animal Market and products available
- Advanced degree in business
Our company is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
California United States
Find a Job Find Candidates