Sales Representative - Colombia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities.
- Our company has approximately 3,800 employees, serving customers in more than 120 countries.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to reimagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics.
- We do that by reimagining what’s possible.
- It’s what defines us.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- Identify field commercial needs, opportunities, weaknesses, strengths and propose initiatives in order to improve the business and optimize sales
- Attend Laboratories and Blood Banks and have a constant and direct contact with the customer, give technical and professional support and promote products advising, presenting, analyzing cost and benefits, creating finance model and opening new accounts
- Accomplish an educative plan, conduct/promotion about operative and technical aspects, demonstrations to promote product (for all the persons involved in the use of the product), to position the name of our product in the market
- Have knowledge of the financial status of the institutions to be able to help in the collection of payments
- Monthly elaboration of the Rolling Forecast by units and money terms for the approval of the Franchise; follow up the advancements obtained in the Rolling Forecast and update the sales status.
- Prepare reports on the achievement of the quota, weekly, business proposals, with prices from the financial model to get target financial indicators (GP, payback, internal rate of return, net present value, etc.)
- Follow up on the customer’s satisfaction and service level, provide support to customers, follow up on their status, communicate continuously with them, find out and verify their needs
- Monitor the competition; establish key relations with the purchasing departments from institutions to acknowledge competitor’s selling approaches, to create the best customer’s solution
- Assess the products’ use practices, obtain feedback on the product and give technical advice to the professionals about the product and focus on its handling and appropriate application
- Responsible for maintaining optimized product stock
- Keep updated in product information, launching of products, by constantly study training material, read awareness reports, assist to congresses, etc
- Measure potential accounts and verify this information on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Chemical, Medical or Biological Sciences, including Medical Technologist, Chemist and Biochemist, or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, Sales & Marketing or Commercial Sales within the healthcare industry is required.
- Minimum experience one year of work related or in clinical laboratory or blood bank is desirable.
- Availability to travel approx. 50% throughout Colombia
- English level - Advanced is desired
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law