This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Are you passionate about driving sales, and developing strategic business relationships?
- If yes, you may be the newest member of our Sales team!
- Our company employs more than 42,600 employees in 75 countries who strive to make a difference every day.
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with chronic diseases.
- Join us and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career with a company with high employee commitment and satisfaction.0
- We are looking for a talented & dynamic sales representative with a passion for selling, collaborating and achieving results.
- So take the next step towards a life-changing career.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- This role will promote company products and develop strategic business relationships with Specialists, Primary Care physicians and other targeted Specialists, Diabetes Educators, and Pharmacists.
- You will develop, implement and update territory business plans in order to drive sales results.
- Your enthusiasm and passion for driving business will comprise of customizing sales calls while addressing opportunities with targeted health care providers.
- You will organize and conduct product education sessions within budgetary guidelines and participate in National Sales meetings, District meetings and training programs as required.
- It is also imperative you liaise with pharmacists and community hospitals to ensure proper and optimal product usage and attend conferences and seminars in order to promote company products and provide current information to customers.
- For the right candidate you are a dynamic & results oriented individual who loves to drive sales results with a passion for success!
- Key prerequisites to master the job as a Sales Representative include a minimum two years of experience within pharmaceutical sales/marketing and hold a University degree in a related field (Science and/or business preferred).
- You have a can-do attitude and capable to work independently but in teams as well.
- The right candidate will have a proven track record of building and maintaining access to a network of targeted customers.
- The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills and can prioritize and execute on deliverables.
Find a Job Find Candidates