Sales Representative-Ardmore OK Diabetes Primary Care - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
- We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Achieve sales growth in territory
- Professionally promote company's products to healthcare professionals
- Conduct analyses on product and market trends
- Develop and execute territory business plans
- Coordinate efforts with territory partners in a team environment
- Operate with high integrity and comply with company policies and procedures
- Bachelor's DegreeProfessional certification or license required to perform this position if required by a specific state
- Completion of Pre-Employment Screen (not required for internal candidates)Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
- Our company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Demonstrated successful sales performance in a challenging and progressive environment
- Live within territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated success in influence and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication/ coordination/interpersonal skills
- Documented leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge
- Must show demonstrated longevity by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- Flexible to learning new products and disease states over time
- Some evening programs and overnight travel will be required
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required
- Our company is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status