Sales Product Manager - United States
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- Achieve sales growth and DC goals for designated product line.
- Design and implement tactical marketing plans.
- Develop and implement sales marketing materials (one-sheets, promotional activities, CD-ROMS, pamphlets, brochures, notebooks, presentations, etc.) for use by the domestic sales force.
- Acts as subject matter expert on assigned product line by assisting Bio-Rad customers and Bio-Rad sales personnel with product questions.
- Manages product line pricing, gross margins, and inventory.
- Develop and delivers product line training programs to domestic sales force as necessary.
- Develop, implement and deliver training seminars to Bio-Rad Laboratories customers.
- Travels with field sales representatives visiting customer sites to gather information to improve sales and marketing plan.
What you need for this role:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Successful track record of high sales achievements.
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management, budgeting, market research and development of business plans for diagnostic products and platforms.
- Skilled in written and verbal communications
- Ability to plan, organize and manage the achievement of projects/goals.
- Ability to organize and participate on cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Ability to understand the factors/forces shaping customers needs and the ability to anticipate and respond to those needs.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Location
- Hercules, California, United States
- NASD Marketing (10077)
- Position Type